For 24-hours ONLY in the Bristol and Bath #CultureFlashSale
For 24-hours only, fans of children’s books and their much-loved characters can save 10% off events at Bath Children’s Literature Festival from 10am on Thursday 6 September as part of the Bristol and Bath Culture Flash Sale.
Quick-off-the-mark culture fans can save money with thousands of discounted tickets and offers across Bristol and Bath in the Culture Flash Sale. From music, theatre, art and museum exhibitions to Planetarium shows, there are deals from venues of all shapes, sizes, colours, and flavours. For a full list of organisations taking part and links to all available offers, go to the Visit Bristol website at www.visitbristol.co.uk or search using the hashtag on Twitter #CultureFlashSale.
Tickets deals apply to all available events at Bath Children’s Literature excluding events in the school’s programme, masterclasses, and workshops. Highlights include the Horrible Histories event with author Terry Deary and illustrator, Martin Brown; YouTube sensation and the former lead vocalists and guitarists of the band McFly, Tom Fletcher; internationally celebrated author of the How To Train Your Dragon and The Wizard of Once books, Cressida Cowell; plus Waterstones Children’s Laureate, author and illustrator of the hugely popular Charlie and Lola series, Lauren Child.
The jam-packed programme also includes events with Dermot O’Leary, Julian Clary and David Roberts, Lucy Worsley, Jess French, Chris Hoy, Katie Thistleton, Nadiya Hussain, Ade Adepitan, Robert Winston, Chris Riddell and Michael Morpurgo. For the full list of events on sale, visit www.bathfestivals.org.uk.
For adults, this ticket discount is also available for events with Kate Humble and Anton Du Beke.
How to book tickets
To receive a 10% discount on tickets go to www.bathfestivals.org.uk, visit Bath Box Office in person or call 01225 463362. This offer starts at 10am on Thursday 6 September and ends at 10am on Friday 7 September. It excludes events in the school’s programme, masterclasses, and workshops.
Other offers in the #CultureFlashSale
- 25% off a selection of 20 Colston Hall Presents shows across Bristol and Bath including Jose Gonzalez & String Theory at O2 Academy and Chicago hip-hop brass outfit Hypnotic Brass Ensemble at Fiddlers
- 20% off full price tickets to selected shows including Touching The Void and Twelfth Night at Bristol Old Vic
- 25% off 34 classical, jazz, folk and world music concerts, plus spoken word and family events at St George’s Bristol, and money off drinks and gift vouchers. Highlights include ex-frontman of folk giants Bellowhead Jon Boden with the Sacconi Quartet performing Elvis Costello’s The Juliet Letters, plus Transglobal Underground vocalist Natacha Atlas.
- Fantastic discounts on tickets for a range of productions and events at Tobacco Factory Theatres, including offers on autumn highlight Beautiful Thing and Christmas spectacular The Borrowers
- 2-4-1 on tickets to Spike Island’s Novel Writers series and £1 glasses of prosecco available for the preview of the Benoît Maire exhibition
- 50% off advance adult tickets to Wildlife Photographer of the Year at M Shed
- 25% off selected price bands C, D, and E to The Hallé Orchestra conducted by Sir Mark Elder as part of Bath Mozartfest
- £30 off ‘Audio Lates’, the 10-week music production course at Knowle West Media Centre and 10% off a one-day course to design and make your own laser-cut jewellery at the making space KWMC: The Factory
- £6 tickets for selected stargazing and music shows in the We The Curious Planetarium this autumn
- Money off tickets for Gentleman’s Dub Club and the hit podcast live show Private Parts Live at Bristol SU’s Anson Rooms
- 2-4-1 tickets to Krater Comedy Club and Ministry of Burlesque: Cabaret at Komedia Bath
- 50% off exhibition and food packages for RWA’s Annual Open Exhibition
- Money off Another Christmas Carol and The Singular Exploits of Sherlock Holmes at Arnos Vale Cemetery
- 20% off tickets to outdoor cinema screenings of Under The Skin and The Shape of Water at Trinity Centre plus 20% off the IGNiTE season
- 20% off all Twilight Talks and In Conversation events at Fashion Museum Bath
- 20% off tickets for groups of four or more to Folklore by Off The Map Dance
- 20% off Next Stage Theatre Company’s Dangerous Corner
- Money off tickets to La Tragédie de Carmen by Pop Up Opera at Bath Assembly Rooms
- 15% off t-shirts and tote bags at Bristol’s Tourist Information Centre plus a free Bristol magnet if you spend over £50 in the online shop
- 10% off tickets to Kinkens and Instant Wit by Theatre Orchard
- 25% off tickets to Divorced, Beheaded, Died: An Audience with King Henry VIII performed by the Select Society
About Bath Festivals
- The Bath Children’s Literature Festival is the largest dedicated children’s festival in Europe.
- Over the last twelve years, this festival has brought to Bath and beyond, over 2,500 incredible author and illustrator events and workshops which have been enjoyed by over a ¼ of a million children, parents and teachers.
- Bath Festivals employs eight members of staff and the Bath Box Office to deliver ticket sales.
- Bath Festivals delivers a year-round programme of music and literature projects which give children and young people opportunities to work with leading arts professionals, gain real-world experience, grow passions and interests, gain access to cultural events and create and produce their own events.
- Bath Festivals is a charity, whose main sources of funding are donations from individuals, patrons, corporate partners and grants from the Arts Council and Bath Tourism Plus, as well as ticket sales.
- Bath Festivals works in collaboration with Bath Spa University, who are their Creative Partner again this year, and their supporters and sponsors: Prior Park schools, Royal High School Bath, Kingswood School, Novia and Bath BID.
For more information visit www.bathfestivals.org.uk