The Bath BID and SUEZ partnership is a cost-effective, citywide trade waste and recycling service discounted for Bath BID levy payers.
Bath BID has been working in partnership with SUEZ (formerly SITA) for the past seven years to provide a streamlined and excellent citywide trade waste and recycling service for the BID area.
The service offered by SUEZ to BID levy payers includes:
- A preferential rate, typically 25% below market operators.
- Zero to landfill service, with even greater savings for recycling and minimisation of future business exposure to landfill tax increases.
- 13 collections per week, mornings and evenings Monday to Saturday and once on Sunday evenings.
- FREE cardboard collections with dry mix recycling collections (provided you have a General Waste contract)
- Focus on reducing the negative impact of seagulls with more frequent, timed collections and FREE seagull-proof bags.
- Confidential waste disposal services available
- Separate food waste and glass collection services also available
The purpose of streamlining the city’s trade waste collection and recycling service is to reduce congestion & city pollution by reducing the number of waste collection operators in the city each day and improve the appearance of the public realm in our World Heritage Site.
If you would like a BID SUEZ representative to contact you regarding your business needs please contact the Bath BID office, at email@example.com.
Our door is always open, please do get in touch with any city centre queries that you think we may be able to help with – we encourage you to make the most of the Bath BID.