Don’t just protect your business, future proof it
The success of a business is usually a result of hard work, personal sacrifice, and commitment. And with employees, suppliers and customers all dependent on its success, it makes sense to do all you can to protect it.
That’s why we have chosen to partner with Jelf, award winning experts in Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefits, to develop an insurance product specifically for you, the BID levy payers. This can include:
- Enhanced flood protection insurance
- Minimum 5% lower premium than your current insurers renewal
- Free membership to https://www.reputation.com/
- Access to a disaster recovery manager with First Recovery
- Dedicated cyber helpline with Cyber Protect
Jelf provide advice on a full range of insurance products, and according to your particular risk requirements, will create a package incorporating the appropriate covers for you.
Jelf’s aim is simple – to help you feel confident that your business has the processes in place to minimise risk. To create a business where your employees know that you care about them and their working environment and a business that can bounce back with the least amount of disruption if something goes wrong.
Jelf understand that every situation demands its own solution – whether that means developing something specific or enhancing the processes already in place. So until they can meet and discuss your business in detail, they’d like to give you a brief overview of theirs.
Who they are:
- Experts in insurance, risk management, and employee benefits
- A leading community-based business with a national reach
- Part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy, and people.
What they believe in:
- Being an active part of their local communities
- Using their expertise and industry insight to benefit clients
- Investing in their people to ensure you receive personal service from skilled advisers you can trust.
Get in touch