Part-time Keyholder Vacancies – Claire’s Bath
Claire’s – Be part of our success
About the role
As a Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets.
- In the absence of any other management, they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and legally.
- Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service.
- Ensuring our customers have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Demonstrating Claire’s products.
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Assisting in processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stocktakes, markdowns, and promotions.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
- Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers.
You’ll possess the following experience, skills, and attributes;
- Confidence and personality!
- Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.#
- Demonstrate a natural sales ability.
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Be enthusiastic and results driven.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan, and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
- We specialise in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products.
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes, and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!