As at Wednesday 25th March, the BID is operating in the following ways:
- Our Ranger Services continue to operate for essential businesses as an on-call, next-day service. Please email email@example.com or call 01225 430 640 for assistance.
- Following Government advice, bars, clubs and restaurants are now closed and so the Nightwatch scheme, the Marshals, radios and support for the night-time economy is on hold until further notice.
- The Welcome Ambassador programme has been put on hold for the safety of our volunteers.
- Our event listings page is being continually updated. Please let us know if you have put on, postponed or cancelled an event – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bath Gift Card is operating as normal. If you are buying presents then this is a great way to help the local economy and independent shops in the future. For those that have a Bath Gift Card, but cannot currently spend it, we will extend the expiration date, just get in touch with us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUEZ Trade Waste continues to operate. From Monday 23rd March, SUEZ collections will only take place in the mornings until further notice. Please put out your waste by 7.30am and take it in at 10am.
- We continue to communicate with and about our levy payers via social media. Please let us know if you have information you wish to share – email@example.com.
- Please make sure your business is receiving our newsletters as we are forwarding valuable information for you, your staff and your business. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
- The Big Bath Welcome Back meeting will be held on Tuesday 31st March 4.30pm – 6pm. This will be a virtual meeting. Please let us know if you will attend here. We recognise that that at some point the lock down will end and we will want to encourage people back into the city. We don’t know when this will be, but if we plan well we can action it as soon as we do. This meeting will be an opportunity for us all to share ideas on what we could do.