We are looking for a person with the following skills:
– Effective and courteous communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail with experience of dealing with finance, diary management and minute taking
– Competent in Outlook, Excel, Word, WordPress and CRM systems
– Self-motivated and interested in learning new things and developing new skills
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and follow directions
Fixed term to 31.3.2024
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours. (part-time considered)
Reporting to: BID Business Manager
Office based: 11A York Street or prevailing Bath BID Company Office HQ
To manage the effective administration services of the Bath BID Company and Board and support the CEO and the BID Business Manager to ensure the smooth running of company operations and delivery of the five-year business plan. The post is funded by the Safer Streets Home Office project which is a fixed term project running until March 2024.
– To support with ensuring the reports required by the Home Office for the Safer Streets Funding are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
– To manage the Bath BID office, including IT, leases, general contracts, telephones, petty cash, and all aspects of its operation to ensure cost effective and efficient working environment.
– To manage the timely delivery of board papers, communications and meetings to enable the business plan to be effectively delivered. To manage the effective delivery of the legal requirements in terms of the Articles of Association and Companies House. To deliver in line with the ballot manifesto and baseline agreement with the local authority.
– To manage the company database, updating records and creating reports (knack.com database)
– To be responsible for managing the CEO diary, arranging meetings, taking notes where appropriate and liaising with internal and external businesses.
– To support with coordination and delivery of key events across the city.
– To upload events and activities to the Welcome to Bath website and support with social media.
Your performance will be measured against targets jointly agreed at the beginning of each year and reviewed half yearly aligned to the company business plan.
The job description is a guide the nature of the work required but does not form part of the contract of employment. It is neither wholly comprehensive nor restrictive and does not preclude change or development which may be required in future.
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9.00am 5.30pm F/T £25k – part-time considered
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO NICK.BISHOP@BATHBID.CO.UK WITH A CV AND COVERING LETTER EXPLAINING HOW YOU MATCH THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday