As a business within the BID boundary who contributes to the Bath BID we want you to derive the most from us for your business – we are here to help.
- Rapid Ranger Response service. Planned deep cleaning. Handyman service.
- Bath BID/SUEZ Trade Waste and recycling scheme.
- Use of promotional sites with Bath BID gazebo, at a preferential rate.
- Nightwatch service for licensees inc. digital radio network.
- BID Enewsletter – to promote your business.
- Levy Payer Meetings: April & September AGM.
- Get Fit for Business Breakfast Meetings – bi monthly.
- Sector specific promotions.
- A BID Director representing your sector.
- PR & Marketing collaborations.
- City performance – insight and measures.
The Bath Business Improvement District (Bath BID) Company Limited is an independent, not-for- profit company, funded by all business rate payers in the centre of Bath, with a rateable value over £25,000.
A number of businesses with a lower rateable value have become voluntary BID levy payers to take advantage of the services offered by the BID.
The Purpose of the Bath BID is to enable businesses in Bath to succeed.
This is delivered by Managing & Saving, Welcoming & Promoting and Developing & Innovating its services to meet the needs of changing market conditions.
The vision of the Bath Business Improvement District Company is to be the “Go to” organisation enabling businesses in Bath to Succeed.